Thursday, October 06, 2011

Things I'm doing now that I'm not playing shitty games

- Running my ass off. I run a lot and listen to shit like Korpiklaani. I'm like a much faster-moving Techno Viking, it's fun.

- Did you guys know that TV isn't all just shit shows now? I've watched all of Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Borgias, Sons of Anarchy, Louie and now I'm watching Sunny and Comedy Central. It's kind of amazing to me - I thought my TV was just there for hockey games and keeping women quiet.

- I read. I'm reading old, forgotten things - all of Planetary (the comic), American Gods and A Song of Ice and Fire, Death Troopers. They're still just books, so it's not as exciting as PvP. I'm going to write a RvR (reader vs. reader) MMOBRG. If you read better than the other people online reading the book, you score more points. And they die and can't read anymore. It's a work in progress idea.

- I'm writing explicit Power Rangers fan-fiction that deals entirely with really violent, degrading sex between the obscure villains from the Japanese show. Going to turn it into a screeplay, see if I can get it made into something Off Broadway.






No comments:

Post a Comment