Saturday, September 24, 2011

We can be Heroes

Oh my #@!&ing lord I have a toothache.

For Warhammer fans - here are the 2 new characters added this week to Wrath of Heroes:


Tomb King Liche Priest.
Dark Elf Sorceress






















Two casters. The Liche Priest is a support class for you guys that don't want to be the star of the show and prefer to aid allies and debuff enemies. The Sorceress is all about using backloaded dark magic.

I think it's going to be really hard for this lame-ass "Wrath of Heroes" to try and compete with the real deal, "Bunch of Heroes".

That's right, there is going to be a whole Bunch of Heroes.

Or, like, four of them.

Scary Old Communist Guy in Sunglasses
Cartoonishly Stereotypical Asian Chick
Cartoonishly Stereotypical American Black Dude
and of course, Math Teacher in a Bicycle Helmet

Why even bother releasing Diablo now?



~


Also, I'm trying to muster up the give-a-fuck to play Brawl Busters now that I've got a key.
Maybe I'll see you there tomorrow, and I will attack you with a guitar or a turkey leg or a who gives a shit.
/smileyface

No comments:

Post a Comment