Monday, June 07, 2010

LIFE IS SO HARD

I've been suffering from The Great RAGE this past week and playing like total shit. I'm very mad at myself right now, and mad at other players, and mad at Mythic, and mad at thIS GODDAMNED SPELLCHECK

Photobucket


I think some of it has to do with the fact that I'm so close to rank 80 and it's just taking forever in these godawful pick-up groups. I don't really care about being 80, it doesn't mean much or validate anything really. But, now, it's like this symbol of futility. I should be 80, but I'm not.

I really get frustrated when we do badly. It's stupid, but that's why you play - to group up with weird assholes and accomplish meaningless bullshit. And the more frustrated I get, the worse I play.

Photobucket

I felt like I was being successful with the shield-and-sword, but in trying out different things as glaive-wielding 2Htard, I just find myself overthinking things. It's like I'm imagining this class is a Rubik's Cube, and there's some secret pattern that will make everything click together. I don't know. I'm bored with the Blackguard and bored with the game, perhaps I'm just intentionally screwing myself in my own butt hole? OR perhaps it's time for another extended break.

No comments:

Post a Comment