Saturday, July 02, 2011

blognotes

  • I've allowed commenting on topics here. I usually think comments that aren't my own are boring and stupid, but hey, it's a free country. Say something stupid, I don't care.
  •  If you can, feel free to click these Google Ad Links or, better yet, buy some shit after clicking through the Amazon links. I'm a poor, broke college student; I need all the nickels and dimes I can get my grubby paws on. Thanks.
  • Spider Love Statistic of the Week: Total traffic sent to this site by users searching for the keywords "butt-wipe ewoks": 1

Someone googled "butt-wipe ewoks" for some reason. I'm picturing a pissed-off kid whose Stormtrooper dad was killed in the forest battle on Endor.

"Stupid butt-wipe Ewoks killed my dad! I'm going to google you and find you and kill you, you dick-heads!"

Or, maybe it was an Ewok that was looking to buy wet toilet wipes for himself. I don't know. I'd assume that could be a problem for hair-covered creatures living on a forest moon.

Or, was someone looking to actually find an Ewok that you could use as a butt-wipe?

That would probably feel amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment