Thursday, February 23, 2012

< BETAS >

In case you hadn't heard - Guild Wars 2 has a brief window open to apply for its beta.

Of course, I cannot for the life of me get the Scannertron 5000 to send my info, so I can't even apply.
There is no justice in this world.


World of Warplanes is looking for some Alpha testers.

Also, if you were on their mailing list, you should've received news of today's stress test for Dominus.
(Announcement)

Also, while I'm on the subject, I gave some keys to friends for Tribes: Ascend. If you're playing, please have mercy on my Soul, I am getting old and clumsy and sad.

And I think Wrath of Heroes is opening up testing again today (maybe), but with a smaller pool comprised of the lesser-played Heroes. Sounds super-exciting.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment