Thursday, February 23, 2012

None of this is Real!

Continuing with my love for things un-real, let's re-imagine one of the great imaginings of our lifetime.
My love life.
No, just kidding, I'm going to be talking about Star Wars again.

You may have seen the Samurai Boba Fett...


But did you know the guy responsible  also did Samur-ized versions of Vader, Yoda and even a few Stormtroopers? Now you do.




Did you know another fellow created an entire cast of custom action figures for his version of a 'Samurai Wars'? And Western Wars, World War Wars? And MORE?


Just... throw money at these people. Please. Bags of it.


And, if you follow me along after the gap here, I'll post some pictures combining Star Wars with something that actually manages to make Star Wars even nerdier:
Star Trek.
AND MORE. 






These are from JimSmash, who seems like a swell guy with a neat blog.



Quick, ask yourself what could make this thread even geekier.



I love it.





"Pass You Shall Not!"



More from Worth1000


This just hurts my head.


"Home, phone."



More Star Wars Mash Ups Links










Star Wars + Firefly 


No comments:

Post a Comment