Wednesday, February 08, 2012

[SWTOR] More things to do once you hit 50

Many websites have posted helpful 'n handy guides on what to do once you hit level 50. I thought I'd share some ideas, from my own experience.


  • Raid and grind Repeatable Hardmode Dungeon Quests 
  • 'Ilum' and grind Repeatable Battleground Quests 
Sigh.
But what if I think that 'Raid' and 'Ilum' are four letter words?
  • Re-roll 
No, come on man. Seriously.
  • Stare blankly as you repeatedly freeze or crash to character selection
  • See if you can continually scream for as long as it takes to fill out complete Help Requests and Bug Reports
  • Apply for and play literally any beta that will accept you
  • Try to remember what real 'Story' looks like, read some Vonnegut
  • Go outside, jog your scrawny legs to Level 2 
  • Fuck it man, just play a game that you might actually have fun playing with your friends




Post-Script:  I have fake-divorced my fake-wife to fake-hook-up with another companion. I know I said I was going to try to make it work with the bald alien chick, but the other one is younger and hotter. I'm role-playing my Agent to follow in the footsteps of Moon Emperor Newt Gingrich. I will become both the Hand of Jadus and the Fist of Newt.


Post-post-script: I would enjoy this horseshit more if my fake game marriages could result in fake game babies. I want to raise bastard alien babies and sell them on the market to hungry Jawas.

No comments:

Post a Comment