Thursday, January 19, 2012

True Romance

I just wanted to confirm the rumors and make it official -

I did in fact get married!


Well, not me me. The Imperial Agent I play. But it's a big deal to me, and it was a really special moment in my life and I expect gifts from all of you.

I know there were many of you who doubted that this relationship would work (she's Rattataki, I'm playing a Chiss; she railed a guy on my ship, I've been having sex with literally every female NPC in the universe). But that's all past us. I'm committed to making this work.

My completely fake, contrived video game marriage is important to me and I thank you all for your support. And your gifts. Send booze and money.


When you find a murderous, nymphomaniac bald alien -- you don't ask questions, you get married.

No comments:

Post a Comment