Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Sniper vs. Scoundrel: Gone in 6 seconds

My sniper is moving towards what looks like an undefended turret. I'm sure it won't be that easy to just capture it, but I have two options here:

A. Set up cover somewhere and randomly spam my ground-targeted AOE to try to reveal any stealthers. This will piss away my energy for no reason and make any enemies watching this laugh at me.

B. Just hope the stealther sucks so badly that he dies to an awful Sniper.


I live in hope. Let's see how long I'm able to stay up after getting jumped trying to cap the turret.


0. I use my CC-breaker to counter his stun, but this is completely optional because it won't have any real effect on the fight and I might as well just not blow the cooldown.

1. Crouch. This is a good way to start any fight, spend a precious moment just to drop to your knees. This may confuse the "Rogue" for a second or two as he wonders if you're going to perform oral favors for him.

2. Entrench. This is going to cost an achingly long GCD and does absolutely nothing for you but gives you an icon that says it increases damage reduction and prevents CC. It doesn't, but there may be a chance the Scoundrel sees this buff and runs away.

3. Cover Pulse. My AOE knockback. This is not going to touch him at all because he probably has some form of Evasion up and oh, I'm dead. Thanks for playing. Fun fight.



No comments:

Post a Comment