Tuesday, January 10, 2012

SWTOR: a day in the life

My efforts so far today, as a 50 Sniper.

- I quickly win 2 random Hutballs, nether of which count towards the bullshit 'Daily' and 'Weekly' PvP quest grinders. Again.

- As far as PVE goes, I'm going back and completing old quests that I cannot abandon. I've been trying to make space so I can load up on the myriad different daily/weekly grind-o's, but first I must complete 18 different half-finished quests from across the galaxy.

- I enter a third Huttball, which we start losing badly. An Operative named "Rasuo" or something runs across the map away from me and then whispers "You really don't want to make this personal".

OH SHIT, MMO TOUGH GUY ALERT.

My team combined is doing about a collective 140 dps compared to the Operative and Mercs doing an easy 500+ each. Someone says they are going to kill whomever was in charge of class balance.

Such is the magic of Huttball.

- I abandon my non-working PvP quests and go back to wrapping up the un-abandonable quests clogging up my logs.

- The quests refuse to end, they're all 14 hour quest chains that keep adding more un-abandonable quests to my log.

- I realize something in horror - I was having more fun than this in the first month of Rift and Aion.

- I weep quietly to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment