Tuesday, June 21, 2011

shopping with Spider

Limited time only classics from T-Shirt Hell




















Cool:

The Horseman, Death






















That site, Sideshow Collectibles, makes me ask myself weird questions.

Like, if you wanted a $500 Life-size Zombie Bust, where would you put it? Coffee table, as conversation piece? Bathroom, maybe convert it into a toothpaste dispenser? Bedroom, right on my endtable so when you wake in the middle of the night you open your eyes to a friendly Zombie saying "Hello"?


























Hey, you know what's weirder than buying a huge zombie bust? Buying a zombie bust that actually has a bust.

I'm sure it's a huge seller (Hi, Japan), but I really don't like seeing 2 things I do enjoy combined into something that I wish I'd never seen.

Naughty Maid = Fantastic
Zombies = Awesome
Naughty Maid + Zombie = my genitals are going to have nightmares.


















~

On my Wish List this week:

an action figure with my face


Not on the Wish List this week:

a bean bag gaming chair

...unless the bean bag comes with a cute blonde spreading her legs out like that on it.

I was kind of mad with that one. When I read "Video Game Chair", I thought it would have some sort of motion control aspect - like I could Wii that thing up. I was picturing getting Super Mario through a level by furiously dryhumping a bean bag, and I wanted this to be the future.

I want to be able to keybind video game controls to a bean bag. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment