Friday, June 17, 2011

TROUBLE

I get yelled at on the Official SWTOR Forums. I logged in this morning to find an automated Private Message warning me that I need to post "constructive content".

How is this not "constructive"?


Topic: Demand the complete Star Wars experience.

Poll Question: You asked for the best, will you get it?
Option A: I demand that Ewoks be playable.
Option B: I want this game to fail.

How can you have a truly great Star Wars combat game without the the greatest combatants in all of Star Wars lore??

This game is an INSULT without Ewoks as a playable species. You are spitting in all true Star Wars fans eyes by cutting corners like this, using this excuse that they aren't discovered in this timeline yet. That is UNACCEPTABLE.

We DEMAND that you create some sort of time-space wormhole to the forest moon of Endor so that my Trooper can be an Ewok AND we demand a romanceable female Ewok companions for the Smuggler class, otherwise this game is going to be a mockery of a SHAM and cannot release until this is rectified.

My uncle is a lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment