Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm posting my epic opus, Gobbo Got Back, again.
Why? I love goblin butt, OK? It's my blogs, man.



Oh. My. God.
Becky, look at her butt. It is so big.
She looks like one of those Orc guy's girlfriends
Who understands those Orc guys?
They only invite her because she looks like a total shaman, kk?
I mean, her butt. It's just so big.
I can't believe it's so round. It's like, out there.
I mean - gross. Look! She's just so ...green!


I like green butts and I can not lie
You other black guards can't deny
When a goblin logs in with an itty bitty waist
And a green thing in your face
You get one-shotted
Wanna shout out like a Herald
Cuz you notice that butt is emerald
Deep in the loincloth she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh gobbo, I wanna group with ya
Screenshot your picture
My guildmates tried to warn me
But that butt you got
Make Me A.o.E.
Ooh, rump of jade skin
You say you wanna get on my dino
Well, use me, use me cuz you aint that average albino

I've seen them dancin'
To hell with romancin'
She's Green, Mean, got it goin' like a 4-wheeled machine

I'm tired of the Empire
Saying pale butts look flyer
Take the average Black Orc and ask him that
She gotta pack much back

So Greenskins! (WAAAGH!) Greeenskins! (WAAAAAAAAAGH!)
Has your goblin got the butt? (HELL WAAAAGH!)
Well shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake that lime green heiney
Gobbo got back
(Ellyrion face with Badlands booty)

I like 'em olive and big
And when I'm ridin' my pig
I just can't help myself
I'm actin' like a Choppa
Cuz I wanna git on top ya

I wanna get you home
And UH, double-up UH! UH!
I aint talkin bout Witch Elves
Those behinds look like bookshelves
I want 'em real green and juicy
So find that juicy double
Plinkalot's in trouble
Beggin' for a piece of lime bubble
So I'm lookin' at Iron Rock videos
Knock-kneed Sorcs walking like hoes
You can have them bimbos
I'll keep my women like gobbos
A word to the green soul-sistas
I wanna team with ya
I won't overextend or kick ya
But I gotta be straight when I say I wanna -- [Orc Grunting Noises]
Til the break of dawn
Gobbo got it goin' on
Alot of dwarves won't like this song
Cuz them punks lie to hit it and quit it
But I'd rather stay and play
Cuz I'm long and I'm strong
And I'm down to put the two-hander on

So green chicks (WAAAGH), green chicks (WAAAAAAGH)
Do you wanna ride on my Disk? (WAAAAAGH!!!)
Then turn around
Stick it out
Even High Elves got to shout
Gobbo got back
(Ellyrion face with the Badlands booty)

Yeah gobbo
When it comes to females
Shrooms ain't got nothin to do with reproduction
36-24-36?
Haha only if she's 2'3"!

So your girlfriend rolls a gyrocopta
Playin' ironbreakers like Fonda
But Fonda aint got a motor underneath that copter
My Cold One don't want none unless you've got buns, hun
You can rub it on the ground to /special, but please don't lose that butt
Some black orcs wanna play it solo
And tell you that the butt ain't gold, oh
So they pug it and leave it
And I que up quick to retrieve it

So Mythic says you don't exist
Well I think that's bullshist
Cuz your height is small and your BO's stinkin'
And I'm thinkin' bout plinkin'
(Gobbo got back)

No comments:

Post a Comment